Grace Baptist Church is about making fully functioning followers of Jesus Christ through the clear and relevant teaching of the Bible. These followers of Jesus are called “disciples” or “Christians.” We believe that God is most honored when we follow him in every area of our lives.
In Matthew 28:19–20 Christ told his followers to “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Our mission is to make disciples by leading people to commit their lives to Jesus Christ to follow him as their Master and Lord. We believe that real satisfaction in life can come only from arranging our lives around the ideals of the One who created life. Jesus said, “I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.”
At Grace Baptist Church, we are committed to helping people follow Jesus with their whole life that they may find the life that he came to give them.
Grace tries to organize our ministries around find main purposes that we find all throughout the New Testament that God has given to us to instruct us about life in the church. These are our five main purposes.
We point people to God as the Creator and Ruler of this world who desires a loving relationship with sinful people through their faith alone in Jesus Christ who came to die for sin..
We worship God with heart-felt adoration and praise for who he is and for what he is doing in our world and in our lives.
We teach the truth about God and life as God has told us in Scripture.
We try to build meaningful relationships that help each other to have a passion for God in all things through informal meetings, intercessory prayer, and personal relationships.
We help people find ways to serve God by serving others.
We value authenticity.
- We want to be real
- We want to be honest
We value grace.
- Your past does not have to be your master.
- There is hope for change that comes from God through forgiveness in Jesus Christ alone.
- Through grace in Christ, you can deal with the past and move on to the future.
We value passion.
- We want to have a heart that follows hard after God.
- We want to have a heart that loves others.
We value growth.
- We want to learn who God is and what he wants us to be growing through his Word.
- We want to be more like Jesus Christ.
We value relationships
- We want to build lives of honesty and integrity.
- We want to build strong godly marriages and families.
- We want to be build strong godly relationships with people who share our life values